Mural & Media Shot!
The Hospital for Sick Children is Canada’s most research-intensive hospital. SickKids are innovators in child health and work to improve the health of children by integrating patient care, research and education. Improving the lives of children is SickKids focus and they are the largest centre dedicated to improving children’s health in Canada.
In May 2012, SickKids launched its first-ever Healthy & Happy campaign in support of kids’ health by putting a positive twist to what can be a very difficult time for people. SickKids asked people from communities in the GTA to stand up and Do The Happy to give thousands of children a better chance at a healthy and happy life. Fervent Events was happy to be part of this exciting campaign and helped launch the day.
Do The Happy launched in May 2012 and took place at Nathan Phillips Square. Hundreds of people attended the launch where Fervent Events created three experiential activities.
- Created Toronto’s largest human happy face using over 400 members of the community.
- The event was covered by National TV and newspapers in the GTA.
- Happy Mail cards delivered to the public to promote “Do The Happy”.
- Happy Movement Mural with positive messages was displayed at Sick Kids Hospital.
- Click here to view the making of this fun mural in our video time lapse.